Thursday, 21 May 2015

Crochet blanket for charity and off on HOLIDAY

Hello everyone,
We will be off on our HOLIDAYS so this is a quick post before we go.

I have had many comments about the knitted Frog thank you for that, the pattern is almost finished. Also  a big welcome to my new followers to the blog.

I have finished a crochet blanket for charity which will go to a Nursing home you can find out more about the charity by clicking the link at the side of my blog.  As you can see below.

Crochet blanket made for SIBOL charity


I just about managed to blend a mix of pinks and reds with wool I had left over.


Up next will be a shawl I have just started.





So till next time,
bye for now.
Julie x

3 comments:

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Enjoy your holiday Julie. I'm sure your shawl will be lovely when finished. I made one with that pattern and I just love it.

Una said...

That blanket looks amazing considering it was a stash buster....very successful.

Crafty Gifts & Cards said...

Lovely crochet projects Julie. Enjoy your hoilday... xx

Popular Posts

Easter Fun

Easter Fun
Little chick embroidery, cross stitch bunny, crochet toy chick.

COPYRIGHT

This blog shows pictures and designs made by me where shown. Please do not use any images or work without our permission. My patterns are for personal use only.
Respect our copyright. Thank you for understanding. Julie x

My Blog List