Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Free Little Owl Cross Stitch Pattern.

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is well.
 Have you had time for some stitching?
I hope so and I have a little surprise if you read in a previous post you will have seen my Little Owl Cross Stitch that I made and displayed in a hoop. Well you can try stitching one for yourself so below you will find the link under the picture which will let you download the pattern as a google document.





Here is a short list of details but I have left the colour choice for you.

I used 14 count Aida
Grid size 63Wx62H
Design area 1.50" x 2.00" (21x28 stitches) 
DMC cotton 

As you may have noticed the branch is not shown on this pattern I decided to add that after, so you only have the owl, but he is still cute to stitch. 
Do let me know if you make him I would love to see.

Bye for now
Julie x




3 comments:

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Thanks for the pattern Julie. I keep saying I'm going to get back to cross stitch and embroidery and I've got lots of cute patterns. Now just have to talk to myself and get started. :)

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

Thank you Linda. Hope you find time to stitch the owl let me know how you get on.
I have added a link which takes you to google documents to make it easy to print.
best wishes
Julie.C

Lynn B said...

Love the owl design, very cute!

Popular Posts

My Blog List