Sunday, 21 August 2016

Starting a new cross stitch project. Ship Ahoy...

Hello everyone,

Rain Rain for the last 2 days but I don't mind the ground was so dry and it is a break from the hot sun.

It is a good time to stay in and stitch, here is my latest project.





Designed by Durene Jones the pattern was in CrossStitcher magazine, October 2015 issue.


Stitched on 28 count evenweave using DMC threads.
I thought this would look nice hanging in the bathroom or the kitchen. Mr C actually asked would I be stitching this one, possibly a hint :)

Have you stitched any patterns by Durene Jones? you can find more patterns in her Etsy shop here
and in various magazines to.

Before I go I just wanted to say a big thank you for leaving comments on my blog, now I am off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Hope you do to.




Julie x

No comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *