Monday, 4 September 2017

Back from our hoildays.

Hello everyone,

How are you all? I hope you all had nice summer breaks where ever you might be.

I just want to show you a few pictures.


This is a view of the caravan site where we stayed which was Banwell, North Somerset, Weston-super-Mare UK




Lot's of space on the site dog friendly and Bruno made a friend Meg the sheep dog.
The site is set on a working farm and the family that run the campsite were very welcoming- here


Cheddar was quite near by

By the way that is not me rock climbing.

Mr C walking Bruno



Next went to Wells to see the Cathedral

Wells was a lovely place to visit with small shops and cobbled roads, with an open market too.

I found a knitting and craft shop in Wells hidden away and yes I bought some yarn how could I not, I forgot to take some pictures of the shop though sorry about that.

We really enjoyed Somerset we have not been before and thought it was time for a change, we will be planning another visit there next year.

That's all for now
Happy knitting or stitching.

Julie xx

6 comments:

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Looks like a lovely holiday Julie. We have wonderful memories of visiting the Cheddar Gorge many years ago.

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

Hi Julie. Hubby was born in Somerset. A lovely county. We visited a lovely Craft Centre in Ilminster the last time we were there. I hope you have returned full of inspiration for your crafts. Marion x

Julie.C said...

Thank you Linda we want to go again next year it was wonderful place.
Julie x

Julie.C said...

Hi Marion, Thank you yes it was a lovely place that is why we will be going again hopefully, there is so much more to see.
Julie x

Sheryl S. said...

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing, making me homesick again :-((

Julie.C said...

Hi Sheryl, Thank you for your comment, it was a lovely place to be. xx

Popular Posts

My Blog List